Welcome to Everest High School! Everest high School is chartered by the Ohio Department of Education and sponsored by the Reynoldsburg City Schools; our mission is to provide students in grades 9-12 a customized and personalized educational experience leading to high school graduation, meaningful post high school employment, and/or successful transition to post high school education. Everest High School provides a safe, structured, and supportive learning environment where students of all academic abilities and interests can be successful. All of our high school courses are accredited by the College Board and approved by the Clearinghouse for the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Everest High School provides a flexible schedule to accommodate students who are employed part-time or who are job shadowing with a career professional.
Core components of the Everest High School include:
- Credit recovery opportunities
- Preparation for the Ohio Graduation Test/PARCC Assessments
- Each student is provided a computer to use in school to access on-line curriculum with teacher guidance and support
- Academic tutoring services as needed
- Special education services provided by certified intervention specialists to students who qualify for 504 and IEP support
- Credit flexibility options enable students to earn high school credits through completion of career-based independent projects
- Guidance and career counseling services
- Individual Graduation and Career plan for each student
- Career tech labs are available for students interested
- Advanced Placement courses and Post Secondary Education Option are available
- Students living in Reynoldsburg are eligible to participate in extra-curricular programs provided by Reynoldsburg City Schools.
- Everest High School graduates can participate in the Reynoldsburg High School graduation ceremony
I invite you to contact the school at 367-1980, if you have questions about our unique high school experience or if you would like to schedule a time to meet and discuss your child’s possible enrollment in the Everest High School.
James M. Fullen, Superintendent